Permaculture is not just growing food in a sustainable way. It is a complete design methodology in which we we learn from nature how to manage systems in order to fulfil human needs with minimal negative environmental impact.
By the end of the weekend you will be able to:
- Design for a sustainable future,
- Understand permaculture planting methods,
- Recognise and utilise natural patterns in nature,
- Design for minimum intervention and maximum yield,
- Harvest and conserve energy,
- Harvest and conserve water,
- Permaculture composting and the value of healthy soils,
- Learn how to understand and manage relationships between people and the land.
PLEASE NOTE: At checkout please type “courses” into the coupon code box to make sure that you are not charged for shipping. Thank you